[ft] Regarding GSoC 2018

From: Siddharth Sharma
Subject: [ft] Regarding GSoC 2018
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:20:08 +0530

I am Siddharth Sharma, and I would really love to participate in GSoC with
FreeType. I had a look at the ideas at https://www.freetype.org/gsoc.html
and I would like to Convert the FreeType documentation to markdown.
For preparation, I have started off by learning make and writing some basic
scripts to convert specific markdown features to html (a particular
markdown feature per script), I plan to later integrate these in the
project.

Can you please help me, and give suggestions as to how to proceed and how
to write the GSoC proposal.

Thanks a lot for your time!