[ft] Question about porting source code to C#

From: Александр Струняшев
Subject: [ft] Question about porting source code to C#
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 22:40:22 +0300

Hello.

For current project in our company we are needed in FreeType library to render
glyphs. Project written in C# and should work on Windows and Linux. We tried
with unmanaged libraries using Marshaling and everything worked well.

Unfortunately for our project we could use only managed code. And that means
that current implementation is not really fit our needs. We are thinking about
porting C++ code to C#.

So I would like to know about this possibility. Could we do it or is there any
license restrictions? We plan to use our project in commercial goal and sell
it.

With best regards, Aleksandr.