[ft] 3, 4 or even 5 conic-off-points in row

From: Marcel Schneider
Subject: [ft] 3, 4 or even 5 conic-off-points in row
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:12:19 +0200

Hi,

I have problems with .ttf files. I have partly taken some from the windows system folder, as for example "consola.ttf" (win10 / 64bit). But also from the internet downloaded I have the same problem.

The problem is I have more than 2-conic-off, namely a start-and-end conic-on-tag and 3, 4 or even 5 conic-off-points in between.

In the documentation such a format-protocol is not described.
But seems to be normal, which it in many .ttf files occurs.

I do not know how I should evaluate these conic segments.

thanks for your help