[ft] Query Regarding regional language display

From: Gowree
Subject: [ft] Query Regarding regional language display
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 15:23:27 +0530

Hi,

                I am Gowree Sankara Rao. I am trying to use freetype font library to display telugu language using ttf font file. when I am trying to display composite characters (shree-> sha+ZWJ+ra+ee), There all individual characters displaying properly. But composite characters not displaying properly. It’s looking like overlapping. Can you please suggest me, how to handle these kind of composite characters using freetype font library. I have seen that composite characters in ttf file with some glyph index value. But there is no Unicode value for that to fetch directly so, just I want to know how can we handle that kind of characters.

Evolute logo1

Thanx & Regards

Gowree sankara Rao Kurmana

Evolute Systems (p) Ltd.