Re: [ft] Regarding API of the latest version of freetype

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft] Regarding API of the latest version of freetype
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 04:24:03 +0900

I'm not sure whether you're trying to build FreeType as a libary,
or trying to build some demo (after finishing the build of the library),
or trying to build an application including a part of source of
FreeType (without building library). Please post what you want to
do and what kind of similar experiences you have ever done.

Regards,
mpsuzuki