[ft] FT_Face_Copy()?

From: Ian Britten
Subject: [ft] FT_Face_Copy()?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:58:24 -0300

Hi all,
I didn't see any sort of way to copy an allocated FT_Face (analogous
to the existing FT_Glyph_Copy()).

- Could this be added to a future version?
- In the meantime, could someone suggest a safe/efficient work-around?
  Currently, I'm having to go through FT_Open_Face() again, but
  re-opening the font file is probably not the most efficient
  approach to copying an in-memory data structure...

Thanks, and keep up the great work!
Ian