[ft] about setting character sizes

From: harshagomes
Subject: [ft] about setting character sizes
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 23:52:50 -0700 (PDT)

hi,
   can somebody pls tell me how to set up the char sizes...

as mentioned in the tutorial, if i try to set it using

fterror =  FT_Set_Char_Size( face, 0 , 16 *64, 90, 90 );

am getting the output very crumpled as below...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p22944331/sample.jpg

i think its a problem related to setting the horizontal and vertical
resolutions...

can anyone help me how to set the resolutions, so that the text appears
clear...

thanks..