Re: [ft] FTJam build problem (Win32/MinGW)

From: Simon Watson
Subject: Re: [ft] FTJam build problem (Win32/MinGW)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:05:35 +0100

Thanks for the pointer Brian - I think you're right as manually trying
the following works:

gcc  -c  -DFT2_BUILD_LIBRARY  -Isrc\autofit -Iinclude
-oobjs\autofit.o  src\autofit\autofit.c

I guess my next question is how to get FTJam to include this define
itself. The Jamfile has "DEFINES += FT2_BUILD_LIBRARY ;" in it but it
looks like it's not having the right effect. I've never used Jam
before so if anyone can shed any more light on this then that would be
great.

Simon.