Re: [Freetype] Problems with Mac dfont

From: Steve Dekorte
Subject: Re: [Freetype] Problems with Mac dfont
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:59:20 -0800

On Jan 27, 2004, at 6:31 AM, Pavel Studený wrote:
I'm trying to use freetype 2.1.5 (the latest version I've seen) on MacOS X 10.2 Jaguar. The function FT_Load_Glyph (called by FT_Load_Char) doesn't
work with the dfont, even when I copied the Courier.dfont to a Windows
machine and tried it there.

Apple's dfonts work for me with freetype on OSX 10.3. Maybe dfont file format uses resource forks (which wouldn't get copied properly to Windows)?

-- Steve