Re: [Freetype] FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap 2.1.5

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Freetype] FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap 2.1.5
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:14:09 +0100 (CET)

> I recently upgraded our freetype library to 2.1.5 and the
  FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap method seems to be failing somehow where it was
  previously working (using 2.1.3). While it does not return an error
  the FT_Bitmap it returns has no data (rows = 0, width = 0). I didn't
  see anything in the docs about a change to the API in 2.1.5. Has
  anybody else seen this or used FT_Glyph_To_Bitmap sucessfully in
  2.1.5.

This bug should have fixed meanwhile.  Please try version 2.1.7.