[Freetype] configuring for LCD?

From: Kasper Edwards
Subject: [Freetype] configuring for LCD?
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:46:02 +0100

Hi,

I have been searching the archives for december and google looking instructions on how to compile freetype 2.1.3 for LCD, preferably without antialising.

Using openoffice the freetype 2.1.3 display fonts much better than previously but still not crisp on the LCD. Turning off AA in openoffice makes the fonts dissapear leading me to think that freetype should be compiled differently. I have been lokking into the ft*.h files but fail to understand what to change or add.

I'm new to this font fiddeling so I appologize if the question has been answered before, in which case a pointer in the right direction will be nice.

Thanks,
Kasper