[Freetype] Freetype and Windows

From: Aleksandar B. Samardzic
Subject: [Freetype] Freetype and Windows
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:33:16 -0100

I'm intending to use FreeType for project targeting both MS Windows and Linux.
>From Windows side, any experience regarding providing interface similar to
Win32 API? Ie. other people in team would like to specify font properties
using LOGFONT structure and I'm not sure is it possible to map these properties
to FreeType paradigm. For example, I don't know how to get full font file name
path from Win32 font family name.

Thanks.