[Freetype] advice rastering font

From: Jeffery Chow
Subject: [Freetype] advice rastering font
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 15:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

Whoops sorry about my last message.

Hi Everyone,

I've been generating a font texture page for display
in my openGL app. Things have been working relatively
well until I started using a font that would render
a bitmap larger than the size I specified using
FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes() for certain wide characters
(lower case Y) or tall ones (upper case A).

I thought FT_Set_Pixel_Sizes() makes it so that the
largest character in the font fits within the
dimensions I gave it but I guess I'm wrong. What's the
easiest way to make FT behave the way I need?

Thanks in advance for all your help,
Jeff