[Freetype] Unable to compile freetype2 - "no file name for `include'" er

From: David Mihm
Subject: [Freetype] Unable to compile freetype2 - "no file name for `include'" errors
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:00:41 -0500 (CDT)

I am unable to compile freetype 2.0.x beacuse of the following:

# make setup
builds/detect.mk:97: no file name for `include'
builds/modules.mk:74: no file name for `include'
FreeType build system -- automatic system detection
The following settings are used:
  platform                    ansi
  compiler                    cc
  configuration directory     ./builds/ansi
  configuration rules         ./builds/ansi/ansi.mk
# make
builds/freetype.mk:203: no file name for `include'
# make install
builds/freetype.mk:203: no file name for `include'
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
#

This is linux/glibc 2.1.3 - any clues?

Please retain the CC to me as mailman has yet to mail me a auth form yet.