[Freetype] Re: [Render] PS Type1 vs. TrueType

From: David Turner
Subject: [Freetype] Re: [Render] PS Type1 vs. TrueType
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:10:56 +0200

Hi Vadim,

  Again, I had to strip the Render mailing list..

> Thanks to pinting out that native PS TYpe1 hints are ignored.
> When we can expect release with support for native hints?

Sorry, can't give any reasonable release date, I'm just too
busy currently, and I feel a little "burnt out" by FreeType
these days.

This means that I have great difficulties to hack the code
within.. and I'm adding features to the "patch" branch very
slowly currently.. This will probably only last a couple more
weeks I imagine, I really need some vacations :-)

Cheers,

- David