[Freetype] Newbie question

From: projekt projekt
Subject: [Freetype] Newbie question
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 19:03:07 -0000

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a bit of a lamer question, but I'm working to a really tight deadline!

I'm using the Win32 VC++ workspace files from the archive, and the .lib file builds fine. However, when I link this into another app, I get an unresolved external fault,

freetype200b8.lib(ftinit.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _psaux_module_class

Any ideas? I couldn't find any Win32 FAQs so apologies if I'm missing the obvious.

Many thanks for your help,

Jason

PS ( ;) )

I'm linking to the lib OK as there are no unresolved externals on the freetype functions I'm calling.