Sample code for caching glyphs

From: Gaiser, Jason
Subject: Sample code for caching glyphs
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:26:27 -0700

Hello,

I'm trying to use freetype 2.0 to render text for a web browser and its
running quite slowly.  I was thinking of implementing some type of cache and
I was hoping someone had done this before.  Also, if anyone has any simple
text layout code using FT2, I'd love to see it to make sure I'm doing things
correctly.

Thanks!

{
   Jason Gaiser                                 phone:  (858) 824-3078
   Wind River Doctor Design Services    fax: (858) 824-3178
   address@hidden               http://www.doctordesign.com
}