Re: anti-aliasing

From: Joerg Pommnitz
Subject: Re: anti-aliasing
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:31:05 +0200

Where did you expect anti-aliased fonts?

Note that Freetype and X are completely different
things.
Juliusz plans to integrate Freetype2 into XFree86
at some point in the future, but this will still not
provide anti-aliased font rendering. For this to
become reality, you will have to wait for Keith Packards
new rendering scheme.

Regards
    Joerg