Re: New FreeType 2 Beta + FreeType AutoHinter

From: Stefan Seefeld
Subject: Re: New FreeType 2 Beta + FreeType AutoHinter
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:52:39 -0500

David Turner wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   I'd liek to inform you that I have just tagged a new beta for
>   FreeType 2.
>
>   Also, the FreeType Auto-Hinting module is now officially launched.
>   Please visit the web page, it contains detailed descriptions,
>   algorithms and screenshots !! :-)
>
>   And now, I'll be back coding..

Congratulations !

Trying to compile FT2, I get an error in the demos. It looks as if you
renamed the 'flags' member of the FT_Glyph_Zone structure to 'tags',
right ? The demo ttdebug.c still wants 'flags' however...

Regards,        Stefan

Stefan Seefeld
Departement de Physique
Universite de Montreal