Re: [ft-devel] FreeType into Chromium autoroller

From: armin
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType into Chromium autoroller
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 08:07:38 +0100

Hi Ben,

> At [0] there is now an autoroller from Chromium's mirror of the FreeType
> repository [1] into Chromium. [...]

thanks a lot for the update :)

> [...] If there are any issues with permissions or being able to see enough
> interesting information through these links, let us know.

So far I can confirm that I can step through everything I click on;
sometimes the system asks for authorisation but my Google account works fine
whenever that happens.  The whole infrastructure seems pretty extensive
though, I might've missed something on my initial walkthrough.

Best
Armin

[0] https://autoroll.skia.org/r/freetype-chromium
[1] https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/third_party/freetype2/