[ft-devel] GSOC 2019 Applicant

From: Nishtha Paul
Subject: [ft-devel] GSOC 2019 Applicant
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 03:58:48 +0530

Hi, I am a third year BTech student from India.
I have researched about FreeType C library and how it is used to render fonts and produce high quality glyph images. I would like to discuss about the drawbacks which should be worked upon which can be published and intended to completion as a project in GSOC 2019.
So, I would be grateful if you could help me out with this so that I can contribute to this organisation and prove to be an asset contributor.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Regards,
Nishtha Paul