Re: [ft-devel] cmap font

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] cmap font
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 18:45:35 +0100 (CET)

> How can I draw text with a cmap font ?  I am sending you my current
> source code :-)

Łukasz, I can only repeat what I've already written 10 days ago:

We don't have time to look at arbitrary code.  If you want us to help
you we need a command line program that can be easily compiled, a
so-called `minimal working example', MWE.  It should produce
something, and you should explain what you get and what you expect
instead.