Re: [ft-devel] Problem in ft2-demo compilation.

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Problem in ft2-demo compilation.
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 05:57:28 +0530

> I suggest you wipe out your git repositories, get clean copies, and
> build everything from scratch. You have nothing to lose.

And you should check whether you can compile any other (simple) X11
program.

It worked! :-)
I have been rigorously tweaking into it and don't know what worked, but now,
the display is loaded properly. I think there might occur some X server issues
with the demo programs, if the PC is not properly configured. I will test these on
some different OS  installations, so that some possible issues can be noted in
the `ft2-demos' readme, which already contains a section for X11 issues for the
other users.

Thank you

  Parth