Re: [ft-devel] Indirection issue with 'ft_trace_levels'

From: John Emmas
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Indirection issue with 'ft_trace_levels'
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 15:57:12 +0100

On 04/09/2018 14:49, Alexei Podtelezhnikov wrote:
After updating from git master this morning, I'm finding a compilation
error in 'builds/windows/ftdebug.c' when I try to build with MSVC.
I do not think the special windows version is needed actually. It only
tee's the output to Windows debugger, which can be done with "#ifdef
WIN32" or something.I will try that.

Thanks Alexei.

As a separate (unrelated) issue, MSVC now gives me these linker warnings which I don't remember seeing previously:-

ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Library_SetLcdGeometry already defined in ftlcdfil.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Get_X11_Font_Format already defined in ftfntfmt.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Library_SetLcdFilter already defined in ftlcdfil.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Get_Font_Format already defined in ftfntfmt.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _ps_property_get already defined in ftpsprop.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Library_SetLcdFilterWeights already defined in ftlcdfil.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _ps_property_set already defined in ftpsprop.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _ft_lcd_padding already defined in ftlcdfil.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Palette_Set_Foreground_Color already defined in ftcolor.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Palette_Select already defined in ftcolor.obj; second definition ignored ftbase.obj : warning LNK4006: _FT_Palette_Data_Get already defined in ftcolor.obj; second definition ignored

The warnings appear when linking either a Debug build or a Release build (so they're not connected to the issue with 'ftdebug.c')

John