Re: [ft-devel] [bdf] Unused bitfields

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [bdf] Unused bitfields
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 10:31:36 -0400

> Good catches!  Doing some investigation it seems that the `nmod' and
> `umod' arrays were indeed never used, only the `have' array.

Done. We can get rid of `have' array too, IMHO. It is mainly used for
diagnostic of multiple charcodes/encodings.
The glyphs are sorted anyway and CMap functions perform binary search
afterwards. Instead of the `have' accounting, we can make sure that

bdf_cmap_char_index selects the first instance of a glyph among the replicates.
bdf_cmap_char_next skips over the replicates.