Re: [ft-devel] Integrating Docwriter into FreeType

From: Nikhil Ramakrishnan
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Integrating Docwriter into FreeType
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 14:08:07 +0530

I think that helped you find a bug in your packaging :) The tests should find a docwriter module because that’s what tox installs in the testenv. Look into what is actually getting installed deep in .tox.

Why would tox 'install' the package inside the testenv? I have not specifically told it to. Is tox supposed to 'install' packages (folders with __init__.py) automatically? Or is there something I need to change in order to tell it that docwriter is a package and it needs to be installed?

--
Nikhil