[ft-devel] A few patches (Re: FontVal changes and the next set of test r

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] A few patches (Re: FontVal changes and the next set of test results of libre fonts)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 23:01:22 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 14/7/18, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks!  Anything I (as the
> FreeType maintainer) should look at?

Thanks for asking. Nothing really - mostly it is routine/regression testing.

I do have a few rather unexciting patches which have been sitting in my private
stash for a while. One for FreeType itself and two for ttdebug in FreeType
demos. I did not update the changelog for the first of the latter as I am sure
you don't want a changelog entry for white-space changes!

BTW, when might 2.9.2 (or next release) be?

Hin-Tak