[ft-devel] Fuzzing for FreeType moved to FreeType's GitHub Account

From: armin
Subject: [ft-devel] Fuzzing for FreeType moved to FreeType's GitHub Account
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 19:20:26 +0100

Hi all, a quick update:

I have just moved FreeType's testing repository to FreeType's GitHub
account: https://github.com/freetype/freetype2-testing.  If you have used
`cherusker/freetype2-testing' before, I would kindly ask you to check out
`freetype/freetype2-testing' in the future since its master branch will be
noticeably more stable.  I will use my own forked version of
`freetype2-testing' to play around with experimental features;  there will
be a lot of rebasing and breaking going on ;)