Re: [ft-devel] Need clarification on font cutoff

From: madana gopal
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Need clarification on font cutoff
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 08:22:24 +0530

Hi Werner,

This issue is seen with embedded devices cortex based and not with desktop. Do we need to think any special cases w.r.t embedded devices? Please let me know.

It's not freely available font. Currently, we don't have simple code ready. Where can I take demo programs?. I will try executing it and update.

Thanks.

Regards,
Madan

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:42 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

[Please don't send 9MByte e-mails to a mailing list!]

> Tried with version 2.9.1 of freetype and issue is seen.  Attached
> are the images.  We can see some dots near g,o,n in img1 and some
> underlines in img2.

OK, I need more details to analyze this further.  What font?  In case
it's not a freely available font, please send it to me privately.
What FreeType API calls?  Can you provide a simple program that
reproduces the issue?  Can you reproduce the issue with one of the
FreeType demo programs?