Re: [ft-devel] Continuous Integration is Live

From: armin
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Continuous Integration is Live
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 13:46:02 +0200

> We are perhaps miscommunicating.

No - I don't think so; at least the direction from-you-to-me works fine;
that's exactly what I understood ;)  I might have to work on the
from-me-to-you direction though; sorry, for being ambiguous.

I just didn't like the idea of using `dash` explicitly since it's focused on
Debian and does not come pre-installed on, e.g., Fedora.  However, calling
`sh` should do the trick, independently of any distro -- on Debian systems
that would call dash, on Fedora etc. it would call bash, executing in a
special `sh` mode.

The question that I then had was just a question of preferred style --
whether to call the script directly via the shebang or indirectly via
specifying a shell.