Re: [ft-devel] Contribution to freetype

From: Parth Wazurkar
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Contribution to freetype
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 22:22:06 +0530

Hi,
Sir I have submitted a draft proposal on the GSoC platform, please tell me for the required changes.
Apologies for the delay.

Thank You

Regards
Parth

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 2:57 PM, Parth Wazurkar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
Due to my college exams I will have to delay my draft proposal submission.
I will do that as soon as the exam gets over. I will send it by 22nd so that we can discuss further.

Thank You

Regards
Parth