Re: [ft-devel] Questions related to current Documentation (and changes)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Questions related to current Documentation (and changes)
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:17:54 +0100 (CET)

> While I'm looking through some of the code, what would you suggest I
> go through except the `docmaker` and `/docs` to get an idea about
> how the docmaker works?

Unfortunately, `docmaker' is completely undocumented.  However, the
source code is quite readable IMHO and shouldn't be too difficult to
understand.  I'm not a python expert, and in particular no expert for
object-oriented programming, but I was able to do bug fixes and add
tiny extensions here and there :-)

I'm happy to apply patches of any kind in case you find bug or want to
contribute improvements (fixes and changes to `docmaker' that are not
directly related to the GSoC project goal can be applied any time).