Re: [ft-devel] build ttfautohint without freetype-config script

From: Cosimo Lupo
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] build ttfautohint without freetype-config script
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:17:26 +0000

Werner, please take a look at the patch attached below.

I'm now using PKG_CHECK_MODULES as you requested, when freetype-config can't be found or is set to "no" by the user.

It's also possible to skip pkg-config altogether by setting PKG_CONFIG=true and passing FREETYPE_CFLAGS and FREETYPE_LIBS directly on the configure command line.

Let me know if this is what you had in mind, thanks.

C.