[ft-devel] New FreeType release within a week

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] New FreeType release within a week
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 19:41:43 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

I want to make a new FreeType release within a week, if possible.
Some issues.

. Behdad, please provide a problematic example w.r.t. conversion of
  design to blend coordinates.

. Alexei, please take care of `ft_lcd_padding' and
  `ft_lcd_filter_fir'.

. Ewald, I suggest that we simply increase the allowed number of hints
  for Type 1 fonts – we can still fix this later if really needed.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

Anything else?

     Werner

PS: The next release will be 2.9, not 2.8.2.