Re: [ft-devel] buiding ttfautohint with cmake?

From: Cosimo Lupo
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] buiding ttfautohint with cmake?
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 13:07:20 +0000

Thanks Martin! It works well :)

Werner, would it be possible to merge this patch upstream, so that I can use it without having to apply this downstream?
I think it would be useful for others as well to be able to build a shared library for ttfautohint.
Thanks

Cosimo

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:55 AM Martin Gieseking <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 08.12.2017 um 02:27 schrieb Cosimo Lupo:
> P.S. It’s Cosimo btw ;)

Oops, just noticed the typo. Sorry for that. It wasn't intentional.

Let me know if you have any issues with the the build modifications.

Martin