Re: [ft-devel] FT_Render_Glyph(...) errors for high pixel-per-em (ppem)

From: Alexei Podtelezhnikov
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_Render_Glyph(...) errors for high pixel-per-em (ppem) values
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 23:24:35 -0400

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 8:39 PM, Colin Fahey <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for investigating the problem I described, and for proposing
> two different solutions:

Hi Colin,

I just made a commit that should fix the problem for good.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/freetype/freetype2.git/commit/?id=816516360c7609916a889b5d0f38759e49507e7f

This should make ppem practically unlimited. The vertical bisections,
when they are needed, can be slower. I do not think this is
fundamental but I have to find a way to discard some unnecessary work.

Alexei