[ft-devel] [GSoC] [Doubt] CSS Sprite animation

From: Kushal K S V S
Subject: [ft-devel] [GSoC] [Doubt] CSS Sprite animation
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 04:47:00 +0530

I've been trying a lot to change the CSS keyframe animation values using
pure _javascript_. I wasn't able to find any solution(s).

This is what I want to do.

@-webkit-keyframes play {
  100% { background-position: -480px; }
}

Lets say above block is from a CSS file. I  want to be able to change the value
-480 to another number with just a button click. This makes the transitions work.

This can be done using jQuery. But I wanted to do in pure _javascript_.
Is there any other solution ?
Can I use jQuery ?