Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Extending the CF2 interpreter

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] [GSoC] Extending the CF2 interpreter
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:02:37 +0200 (CEST)

> P.S.  Is it OK if I rebase my clean git branch onto master every so
> often and do forced updates?

Yes.  This is your playground right now :-) I think this policy should
only be changed as soon as we are going to merge code into master – I
guess I'll then also commit stuff to your branch here and there, so
forced updates would prevent cooperation with other developers.

> Also, I'll delete the old `ewaldhew-refactor-cf2' branch as it's no
> longer needed.

OK.  Regarding my addition of ADD_INT32 and friends: To check whether
commit merging was done successfully it probably helps to use

  git diff --word-diff=color ...

also to get an alternative view on the diffs.