[ft-devel] Colored lines and dots in Chrome / Firefox

From: k kushal
Subject: [ft-devel] Colored lines and dots in Chrome / Firefox
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 01:23:03 +0530

When I open chrome/ Firefox the text rendered looks like this. [File attached, Zoom in ]

Also with the movement of mouse in some pages. (hovering from one object to other), the text wobbles ( looks like change in advance width )

Why is this so ?

I thought there might be something wrong with my display. But when I connect to an external display, this issue persists.