Re: [ft-devel] Bug? Font that fontforge shows but freetype does not

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Bug? Font that fontforge shows but freetype does not
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 23:30:31 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 15/6/17, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

> [Hin-Tak, your
> citation style is extremely strange.  Can you improve
>  that?  This is, please mark *every* cited
> line with a citation
>  prefix, not only the
> first line.]

This is yahoo's web mail client :-(. In fact, I marked the first line manually
- the default citation style is just indenting by one space. It also randomly
break lines... :-(. I wish there is a bugzilla for yahoo...

> think you mean `wouldn't load', right?  Using
> current git, `ftview'
> can display this
> font just fine after pressing the `h' button to
> disable hinting.

You are right, typo. Current git, ftview does not display with or without h.
But maybe it is my own stuff interfering. I'll need to check.