Re: [ft-devel] Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 145, Issue 6

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 145, Issue 6
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 14:19:44 +0000 (UTC)

I did wonder about that - the limit was dropped from 10000 instructions down to
a heuristic value, than enlarged again. It is possible the heuristic value is
still too low? Is it truly recursing or just current limit too low? The initial
poster did not mention testing with freetype 2.6.X ( I think the change was
introduced in the late 2.6.X)

 Message: 1