Re: [ft-devel] "Inside the fastest font renderer in the world" - convers

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] "Inside the fastest font renderer in the world" - conversion started
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 16:05:22 +0100

Behdad,

It might be faster, but then again it might not be, depending on the value of n, the cost of the test for subdivision, and other things. I shall leave all of ftsmooth untouched; this will be an independent piece of software that may be connected to FreeType afterwards. However, I shall not be engaging in a general discussion about this, except for the odd question to Raph, but getting on with it, using my judgement as to how to proceed
- committee programming is not for me. Anyone who wants to try other ways of converting what is a small piece of software can try their hand; as I said, there's no rocket science involved.

- Graham