[ft-devel] patch for the missing ->end (Re: error enums that I _cannot_

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] patch for the missing ->end (Re: error enums that I _cannot_ add)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 20:39:03 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 21/7/16, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:

 >> BTW,
 I think line 4010 is missing a "def->end =
 exc->IP;"
 > line.
 "def->end" is not used except for bound
 checking, (though
 > precisely because it
 is used for that, I did put it in my diagnostic
 > patch set) so it is probably not
 important, but you might still want
 add that line, to match how it looks around line 3715.

> Will add.  Patch, please.

Here is the patch. But now that I look at it again, it seems strange that the
bound check
in JMPR is never triggered - do people never jump inside an IDEF? I suppose
IDEF itself
is rare enough.