Re: [ft-devel] GETVARIATION and GETDATA

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] GETVARIATION and GETDATA
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:11:16 +0000 (UTC)

> > GETDATA?  Never heard of.
  Do you have details?

I dug up the e-mail from my out box. It was titled

"Re: FontVal-dev slide Fw: Linux VM & CPU resources for font testing"
Sunday, 25 October, 2015 16:22

to you and Behdad only; but with both of the font files, as well as the font
report excerpts. As I wrote in the last e-mail, the offset seems to be wrong -
or rather, the offset is incremental, from the last point of error - for
multiple problems in the same glyph. But I did send you all the information I
have - I just did not understand what I had until now.

It is easier to spot the incremental offset problem if one has the correct
answer, all offsets from the beginning of the glyph program :-).