Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.6.3 and Visual Studio versions...

From: Cork, Ste
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Freetype 2.6.3 and Visual Studio versions...
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:56:49 +0000

Fair enough.  I was just trying to upgrade an inhouse app of ours that uses
Freetype the other day from VS2010 to VS2015, and although I got everything
compiling ok I couldn't get it to link, with various complaints about
mismatching versions etc and conflicting libs. After a few hours I gave up and
reverted everything. I'll get it done eventually, but it seems like I've always
got other work to do in the meantime so if I don't make progress on something
like that I give up on it until another day. My bad.  If I took the time to
really study it I could probably figure it out.