[ft-devel] KaiU (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 135, Issue 1)

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: [ft-devel] KaiU (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 135, Issue 1)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 15:18:20 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Werner and  Suzuki San, for the detailed explanations!

I was trying to grab some screen shots for my talk next week for
with/without hinting - in the end, I switched to using MS Mincho instead.

Page 16/17
http://htl10.users.sourceforge.net/tmp/FontVal-LG2016.pdf
, if you are curious.

The timing rank table is on page 3/4/5 - I'd probably skip over them
during the presentation.

This is for temporary viewing - the final version will go into
the font validator repository after the talk.