[ft-devel] Unable to get MDRP value in Orthogonal mode in Development

From: Siddiqe Shaikh
Subject: [ft-devel] Unable to get MDRP value in Orthogonal mode in Development
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:53:05 -0700

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm working with some project to develop some interfaces, I really liked your
services and helpful documents of Fonts files and its interpreter, also to
FontForge, I'm stuck at MDRP instruction, I unable to understand how MDRP work
in orthogonal mode, I've been keep looking Airal Font file with first three
character #,% and &.

When i trying to debug this character with fontforge software, almost all
instruction mainly studied but I cant understand how MDRP get new distance to
move of point, please can you help me by saying which matrix formula applying
and when with which points from this three points(Current Point/Original Point
of RP0 and Original Point of points to be moved. just example any one of those
characters, specially with & having point of 27 with RP0 = 22 in arial font
file..

I will be very thank full to you, please i m stuck very badly, help to get it.

Thank you alot

Regard
Siddi