[ft-devel] Freetype

From: a c
Subject: [ft-devel] Freetype
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 02:02:34 +0300

Good day. I have been porting freetype to STM32F429. This device will be used for printing through the driver UNIDRV.DLL. This driver sends commands to the printer format PCL5. Print characters use different fonts. Bitmap fonts for rasterization is done. I would find how to make  the font rasterization Truetype, Opentype. At the moment, connected library freetype 1.3.1 as a lighter version and stopped at the next moment. In the header font is transmitted 8 tables (actually 7 without gdir):

1 - cvt

2 - fpgm

3 - gdir - empty

4 - head

5 - hhea

6 - hmtx

7 - maxp

8 - prep

Cmap table and glyf not present. I changed the source files so that loaded tables that are present. But then I do not know what to do. I have the following question - how using freetype library made rasterization signs? Attached dump this information sends  to the device

Best regards Aleksandr Samokrutov.

a c.