Re: [ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Cleaning up ttinterp
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 10:14:41 +0100 (CET)

>> Will have a look whether I can follow your patch, doing the
>> reduction by myself.

This is done now.  Note that I've refrained from adding `inline'
keywords to the many small functions that represent opcodes since I'm
quite sure that a compiler is able to automatically inline if a
function is called only once.

> Might be easier if you start from my branch and re add whatever you
> think was lost.  That should be much less work.

Well, I guess it wasn't less work, but it definitely helped in
checking the final results.