Re: [ft-devel] Multiarch support?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Multiarch support?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:41:45 +0100 (CET)

> I came here because I'd like to build WINE on my Debian system
> again.  This is currently blocked by missing multiarch support in
> freetype for the development files[1].  Ubuntu has the same problem
> reported[2], probably others as well.

I've skimmed those reports, and admittedly I don't have an idea what
these people are talking about.

> Is there already an idea floating around how to fix this issue?

No.  I don't have the knowledge, and noone stepped forward to provide
a fix – if a fix is necessary at all.  [I always thought that libtool
is handling all those multi-architecture issues...]

> I am not keen to work myself into the build-system. But I am willing
> to make a bounty out of it for someone who already has this
> knowledge.

Good to know :-)